Unleash the Full Potential of your Content
Digital Transformation is the shift within companies to change their business or digital strategies, and adopt new technologies in order to make faster and better informed business decisions, stay competitive, work smarter, assist workforce development, and deliver the ultimate customer experience.
Doing so requires transforming any data-driven activities from unstructured content to semantically structured Smart Content that is flexible, easily leveraged, and future-proof.
Due to the convergence of the digital and physical worlds, companies are inundated with new demands and customer expectations. Industry 4.0, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented and Virtual Reality, all require:
Smart Content that combines structured data, and feedback analysis to intelligently assist and augment work, business processes, and decision-making.
Smart Content that can be delivered to the right person, at the right time, in the right format, and in the right language.
Technologies that have the ability to capture, store, manage, disperse, and structure content from various data sources.
STAR Group’s professional services and innovative technologies can do all of the above and more. For over 30 years, we have helped companies across industries and around the globe deliver real value both internally as well as for their customers.
To achieve your digital transformation goals, you need an experienced partner that can offer the services and solutions necessary to compete in the digitally connected world.
With more than 50 offices in over 30 countries, STAR Group has the global resources to get you connected, providing endless possibilities.
Optimizing the way companies Author, Manage, Translate, Leverage, & Publish their Content
AI-driven smart services platform delivering intelligent content to digital processes & working environments
Translation • Software Localization • Proofreading/Editing • Linguistic QA • Interpreting • Technical Writing • Transcreation • Voiceover
Translation Memory • Terminology Management • Machine Translation • Quality Assurance • Automated Language Management Workflow • Authoring Assistance
STAR Group Clients
STAR Group Global Support
STAR Group Case Studies
Daimler AG's Bus Division
The GRIPS technology supports the authoring and publication of VIN-specific product information for all EvoBus buses. The EvoBus-specific after-sales information hub, BusDoc, by STAR, makes all service information available on a globally accessible portal for all service and repair centers that service Mercedes or Setra buses.
- Shorter time to market
- Improve quality
- Increase volume by streamlining the authoring and publication processes
- Decrease costs with content re-use
STAR Group Action Taken
- Authoring, translation management, and publishing platform for all owners and service information
- Created the after-sales information portal, BusDoc, providing access to all after-sales information from a “single source of truth”
- Maintenance calculator to dynamically schedule maintenance tasks that are personalized for the individual bus configuration and the bus usage profile
- Streamlined authoring and publication process
- Minimum redundancy and maximum re-use of information
- 400% productivity increase in technical communications with same headcount
- 30% cost reduction compared to similar divisions within Daimler
- Higher productivity thanks to the elimination of searches (e.g. spare parts)
- Simpler operation enables tech reps to cover new tasks such as ordering extensions, spare part identification, collision code selection, etc.
- Task integration reduces errors, improves the quality of repair jobs and accelerates the billing process
Luxury Sports Car Manufacturer
STAR Group unifies product information to help Ferrari deliver personalized content user experiences across channels, and in any language.
STAR Group delivers services and automotive expertise using our award-winning technologies that unify product information.
- Reach markets faster, reducing lead time for content development and approval
- Maximize quality and granularity of content to optimize knowledge sharing and information re-use
- Deliver efficiency gains in product information to save time and money
- Reduce investigation and research time in service and repair centers
- Support personalized content delivery across channels
STAR Group Action Taken
- Authoring, translation, printing, and management
- Technical help desk for dealers, technical training, and customer care
- Process, product and design engineering, 3D engineering deliverables including CGI and VFX
- Printing, logistics, warehousing, and distribution
- Produced intelligent content connecting customers, dealers, and technicians with personalized content
- Shorter repair times
- Creation of portal for troubleshooting, diagnostics, flat rates, parts catalogs
- Faster time to market, lower cost, and shorter lead times
Pioneer in Heating Technology
Due to complex customer, product, and market requirements, the Vaillant Group was faced with increasing problems when it came to providing technical product, training, and planning documentation that met the required time, cost, and quality requirements. With IRIS, the semantic information model created through GRIPS, the Vaillant Group was able to achieve its goals.
- Reduction in throughput times
- Reduction in the need for corrective work
- Reduction in editing, translation, and publishing costs by a total of 55% over four years
- Improved quality thanks to the use of standardized terminology
- Improved documentation structures
- Additional system and installation documentation
STAR Group Action Taken
- Installation of intelligent product-centric content organizations and structures
- 95% content standardization across all 8 brands in 41 languages
- Increase in authoring productivity with the use of STAR MindReader authoring memory software
- Mulitlingual terminology management with the use of STAR WebTerm/TermStar software
- Corporate language and translation management with the use of STAR CLM software
- Faster time to market with a time reduction of approximately 8 weeks per project
- Reduced review effort thanks to the re-use of reviewed information
- Up to 76% cost reduction for translations
- Up to 80% cost reduction for rework/updates
- More than 50% cost reduction for entire projects
- Handling volumes that are four times higher with little increase to budget
- Standardized consistent terminology
- Improved standardized and user-friendly documentation
We Never Stop Innovating
STAR Group’s partnerships help drive the next generation of innovation
© STAR Group America, LLC